Wednesday, May 6, 2009

we have moved

hello my friends. Sorry i have been so bad at blogging the last month. It has been crazy with the wedding and moving and becoming a new little family.
I will start again and soon i hope. We have started a new blog dannyandnancybird.blogspot.com It will also be privet so if you cant see it just send me an email and I will get you on. nancybird09@gmail.com
I still have not updated it yet but will asap

nancy

I think if you could look at this one you can look at the new one. If not let me know!!!

11 comments:

  1. I'm family, you have to add me. :)
    chickettybabe@gmail.com.
    P.s. You looked beautiful at your reception!

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love to see some pictures of your new place and post some pics of your honeymoon to mexico! Tianatidwell@gmail.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. love to see what's going on with your family! thenowels@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see your new Blog too! Loved being a part of your big event. Everything was so perfect (except maybe the weather....and that was just to add a bit of excitement!) Your so beautiful and so is your little family.
    I love you Nanc!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you add me too???
    tiffanymoore10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love if you would add me again! So we can keep in touch! Sorry I missed your wedding, and that I didn't get to really talk to you at Callies! I'm sure we will see eachother around though, we're practically related now! (okay not really, but we share some of the same in-laws!) rileyandsavannah@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to be added! Congrats on the wedding! I'm sorry we didn't make it but we were out of town. mckaylashockley@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey send me an invite PLEASE! I tried to go to it but it wouldn't let me, my email is nickgroneman@yahoo.com Hope all is well with you "love Birds"!!!! Love ya, Aly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, I'm family too- invite me!

    ReplyDelete